Important Notice to be read by Prospective Investors
The Prospectus has been issued by Naracoota Resources Limited and is dated 7 December 2015 (“Prospectus”).
You must read this notice and by clicking the below link “I agree to be bound by and comply with the terms of this notice and wish to download the Prospectus.” you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms of this notice before downloading the Prospectus.
- The Prospectus is an important document which contains information about investing in shares. The Prospectus should be read in its entirety before applying for shares. If after reading the Prospectus you have questions about the offer you should contact your stockbroker, accountant or other professional advisor.
- Shares to which the Prospectus relates will only be issued on receipt of an Application Form attached to the Prospectus.
- A person who gives another person access to the Application Form attached to the Prospectus must at the same time and by the same means give the other person access to the Prospectus.
- The Prospectus dated 7 December 2015 has been lodged with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and replaces the Prospectus dated 16 November 2015. Under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), following lodgement of the Prospectus there is a period during which Naracoota Resources Limited is not permitted to process applications (Exposure Period). Applications for shares under the Prospectus will not be accepted and processed until after the expiry of the Exposure Period. If the Exposure Period is extended by ASIC, applications will not be accepted and processed until after the expiry of the extended Exposure Period. No preference will be conferred on applications received during the Exposure Period and all applications received during the Exposure Period will be treated as if they were simultaneously received on the date of expiry of the Exposure Period.
- This Prospectus does not constitute an offer or invitation in any place in which, or to any person to whom, it would not be lawful to make such an offer or invitation. No action has been taken to lodge, register or file this Prospectus in any jurisdiction outside Australia. The distribution of this Prospectus outside Australia may be restricted by law and persons who come into possession of this Prospectus outside Australia should seek advice on and observe any such restrictions. The investment described in this Prospectus has not been recommended or endorsed by any regulatory authority of any jurisdiction including ASIC.
- The information on this website is provided for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. Nothing contained on this website or in the Prospectus constitutes legal, business, taxation or other advice. The information on this website and in the Prospectus does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs.
- The reader confirms that the reader is in Australia and agrees not to make available to, or distribute a copy of the Prospectus to, any person outside Australia.
“I agree to be bound by and comply with the terms of this notice and wish to download the Prospectus.”